Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I'm going on an exciting trip!

Currently I am a graduate student in the Graduate Teacher Education Program at Portland State University. I am always looking for ways to learn, better my classroom experience and management, and being able to write about it all is a great way for me to reflect as well as to share with the world. I hope that going forward this blog will be an interactive place where I can share with parents and students, as well as my peers, creating a conversation that will benefit everyone. I consider myself an educational passionista; I love working with children and seeing that light turn on for a student fills my little heart with warm fuzzies. This is just the beginning of the road for me, but it's gonna be an awesome trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment